Russian invasion of Ukraine

Dunno mate,for me,drop it....nothing in,nothing out.....that has to be to Ukraines advantage?

Slava Ukraini.
Only thing I can think of is to allow as many Russian civilians opportunity to get out beforehand else Ukraine have the issue of managing them during, and after liberation

Only thing I can think of is to allow as many Russian civilians opportunity to get out beforehand else Ukraine have the issue of managing them during, and after liberation

One of the main war theories is you always leave a way out so that troops can retreat and save you a battle. but with the way Russians are killing retreating troops that doesn't really apply

One of the main war theories is you always leave a way out so that troops can retreat and save you a battle. but with the way Russians are killing retreating troops that doesn't really apply
Iv'e no idea what the Russian population of Crimea is, but the last thing Ukraine needs is tying up hundreds (maybe thousands) of their own managing them whilst battles rage closeby.

I suspect Ukraine will continue to squeeze Crimea forcing an evacuation via the bridge and, once numbers are manageble, blow it

That's the nuts and bolts if it.
Hitting supply logistics prior to attacks is taking please and these are cut off locally to begin with then as things reach a crescendo who try and chop off urgent resupply from deep.
Consuder Kherson :
The rail bridge across the dinipro were dropped a month before the liberation of Kherson and the road bridges damaged to prevent heavy vehicles getting across. There was a way out till 2 weeks before the end and prior to that point it was peppered with holes on a near daily basis.

The Railway bridge is the really mportant one across the Kerch Straight. I reckon it will go a month before Crimea can be liberated.

Last edited:
The number if Artilary pieces being removed everyday is getting bigger every day. Averaging 25 a day at the moment. ECW losses going sky highh too.

Last edited:
Even though they're Russian...almost 1/4 million dead.....war is proper shit.
With a population of ~150 million, that's getting on for 1 in every 600 people in the country dead.

I wonder what the folks back home would think of that if they were allowed to know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.