Russian invasion of Ukraine

The vid with a guy throwing a tyre, swear he ends up injured walks abit gingerly afterwards.
They are fearless,but also mental.
My cousin sent a video,was of a load of Russian Grad rockets hitting buildings etc.
As soon as it stops,a little old granny(babushka) comes outside with a helmet and a BP vest on,and starts sweeping up.

Slava Ukraini.

I bet they've had zero maintenance all the time they've been in storage, and probably stored in cold damp conditions.
Was looking on google earth earlier at the "storage" facility, it's a very large yard full of rusty tanks, many without turrets, the co-ordinates were on twitter earlier. I'd be surprised if any of them work to be honest, and I've no idea how old some of them were, certainly not "modern".

But they aren't destroyed. 9 of those "destroyed" will be rebuilt at facilities to be provided in Poland and/or Germany. There was an article on it somewhere on how modern NATO/western vehicles are moduler and can be rebuilt even from serious damage - often with parts salvaged from one vehicle being able to repair another.
Edit: This is an article on the subject - not the one I read, but it shows the point I am making:
Bottom line is: if there is no huge fire damage, the vehicle can be repaired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.