Russian invasion of Ukraine

Just a thought how many deaths do the Orcs have to suffer before it becomes a problem for the Russian folks?
In all honesty about 50x as many.

Those who mindlessly follow Putin would still be exactly as strident even if Ukrainians were on the streets of Moscow.

Those who oppose Putin stay silent and go about their lives.

Those that are not happy with the progress should maybe come up with a better plan & relay it to the Ukrainian generals.

I mean the US have now twice publicly called out the Ukrainians for the way they’re using the donated equipment and their overall tactics - Ukraine have made it clear they’re going to do it their way.

Was watching CNN earlier and one of the reports showed how they are identifying the mines. It seems that at dusk, the mines retain their heat and the Ukranians can see them via IR and have been sending drones in to blow them up!!
Better than losing legs, arms or worse.

@Podolyak_M
https://twitter.com/Podolyak_M
Once again about the basics... Any statements that Ukraine is not advancing fast enough on the battlefield or is not regaining enough territory are not only a manifestation of the authors' strange moral state, but also a demonstration of an absolute lack of understanding of the war and its stages. The task of the Ukrainian Armed Forces is not to organize large-scale battles for every settlement on the way to the 1991 borders, but to systematically destroy the capabilities of the enemy army: its logistics, technical potential, officers and personnel. And today, Ukrainian defenders are coping with this task one hundred percent. And then everything will be as Ukraine needs...
Montgomery in the battle of Normandy was widely slated for being slow in his various attacking operations. But his stated aim was to 'write down' and degrade German armour and men, before the major breakout. Not b Nsure this tactic will work because Russia doesn't have the same replacement issues as in Normandy at the moment. In the long term maybe not if all NATO remain interested

I said I think a long drawn out war of attrition may be developing. But I hope you are correct and I am wrong. Clearing minefields takes ages, that's one of the reasons why I said a long war.

The Russians value life far less than we do they are willing to sacrifice the lives of hundreds for little if any gain, its always been the case with them.

You know my stance on the west's support for Ukraine. I have always been an advocate of much stronger support for Ukraine and a much higher level of sanctions and penalties for Russia and its people.
I think we will have a good few more weeks of what some are calling "a slow pace".
There is a huge amount of Ukrainian Forces pushing South out of the Urozhaine area,Donetsk Region....and I mean a lot,with a lot of heavy equipment.
They are currently about 4km North of Staromlynivka,which again,will be tough to liberate.
About 8km South of Staromlynivka,lies what a lot of so called "experts" are claiming is Russia's "biggest and strongest" line of defence.
Once that line is broken (and they will break it),I think all hell will break loose.
I think certain fronts are "just waiting" and holding the line,for this defence line to be broken.
Then,for me,IMO only........I see a huge push from all directions.
Staromlynivka,Donetsk Region,is well worth keeping an eye on.
Nothing much Russian wise until that main defence line.
Only opinion,but I think that defence line is critical to the offensive plans.

Heroyam Slava.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.