Russian invasion of Ukraine

If the million that don’t vote ,voted maybe the parties would have to listen more. Non voters part of the problem not the solution I know that much.
I understand your point, but I don’t want to vote for any of em, what would you rather I do ?

I understand your point, but I don’t want to vote for any of em, what would you rather I do ?
Vote for the least worse if you must. At least that way you don’t get the worst which we have now. None are perfect, if you are looking for a party that fully aligns with you views they never will be but they aren’t ‘all the same’ for me that’s a cop out, The Greens are as far removed from the Tories as you could be.

Vote for the party you think will come second overall and try to make sure that no party gets an overall majority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.