Russian invasion of Ukraine

That's not true, is it?

From the report

"
He told me: "We had two big [Russian attacks]. I think we were very successful, we found around 35 bodies. So I think basically we demolished one company."
Overall Russia's casualties are far greater, some 120,000 dead according to the latest US estimate"

Many on here seem to think only positive news should be reported.
Did not see that in the bit I read but thank for the heads up,just one thing missing though, another zero on the fukrs total

I was trying my best to see some other version of what could be happening ( they were helping out a family in the car etc ) but I couldn't see it. I usually try to look for alternative views to those being presented in videos just to cut through any properganda but cant here at all.

No one believes her on Twitter they are Russian soldiers bullet holes in the drivers window and assurances by someone on Twitter it’s near Tokmak there are no Ukraine soldiers for miles
Theres little any of us can do, just hope she’s safe I think the drone is Ukraine so maybe they had someone close by

Last edited:
Many on here seem to think only positive news should be reported.
I think this is broadly fair comment. Emotion sometimes needs to be tempered by logic, but I think the general direction of traffic is positive, if less decisive than hoped - but the West absolutely needs to endure.

Absolutely unforgivable if we don’t. It’s not like we haven’t been warned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.