Russian invasion of Ukraine

The propaganda from both sides is overwhelming and I would think both sides have taken enormous losses in personnel , that can only go on for so long and with winter not far over the horizon a stalemate is approaching.
sure, but you will have to look long and hard to find less propaganda than in the football forum war reporting. You'll get banned easily for no other reason than displaying slightest ability to think for yourself. So I'd advice people to go elsewhere for reality check on what's really going on behind the propaganda. I hope the war will end with a peaceful negotiation before it escalates to nuclear world war. You cannot beat a nuclear power without first enduring a nuclear war. It's an inevitable logical fact.

sure, but you will have to look long and hard to find less propaganda than in the football forum war reporting. You'll get banned easily for no other reason than displaying slightest ability to think for yourself. So I'd advice people to go elsewhere for reality check on what's really going on behind the propaganda. I hope the war will end with a peaceful negotiation before it escalates to nuclear world war. You cannot beat a nuclear power without first enduring a nuclear war. It's an inevitable logical fact.

Strange how Russia has lost plenty of wars and not nuked anyone yet.

Strange how Russia has lost plenty of wars and not nuked anyone yet.
yes, that's fecking strange. You are a champion of logic, here is a medal for you.

So, according to your logic, Russia would not use it's full millitary power against a perceved threat if attacked by NATO because it pulled out of Afganistan?

Does that go for the usa also? It will not use nuclear weapons ever because it also pulled out / flead afganistan, leaving weaponry for billions to the millitant muslims?

Well, to sort out any confusion, russia have been very clear that nuclear weapons will be used if they need to. Dont you want to live? Or are you living for and of war?

this is exactly why war is to big to discuss in a football forum. So much pure nonsense.

Last edited:
Don’t remember Afghanistan nuking the USSR when they beat them in the 1980s.

Russia in Afghanistan. America in Vietnam.

Billy Joel could have used that line.

yes, that's fecking strange. You are a champion of logic, here is a medal for you.

So, according to your logic, Russia would not use it's full millitary power against a perceved threat if attacked by NATO because it pulled out of Afganistan?

Does that go for the usa also? It will not use nuclear weapons ever because it also pulled out / flead afganistan, leaving weaponry for billions to the millitant muslims?

Well, to sort out any confusion, russia have been very clear that nuclear weapons will be used if they need to. Dont you want to live? Or are you living for and of war?

this is exactly why war is to big to discuss in a football forum. So much pure nonsense.
In which case I assume that you will not reply to this message and never be seen or heard from in this thread again.
Its a rare thing for me as a guest on this forum to have a direct go at anyone...but you Sir are a cock.

If you bought a car from someone for cash and the car never turned up, would you buy another one off him the week after?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.