Russian invasion of Ukraine

You all proved my point why discussing war on this forum is completely waste of time.

Also funny to see how many of you went bananas just for not touting the war propaganda.

Ok, good luck folks, keep it up. I'm out of this loony thread.
Give my regards to Vlad!!

You all proved my point why discussing war on this forum is completely waste of time.

Also funny to see how many of you went bananas just for not touting the war propaganda.

There are many things that aren't worth wasting your time discussing on here. If it goes against the narrative you'll get piled on and called a nonce, conspiracy nut job or summat by the ignorant self righteous mob or it'll be deleted by a mod..

There are many things that aren't worth wasting your time discussing on here. If it goes against the narrative you'll get piled on and called a nonce, conspiracy nut job or summat by the ignorant self righteous mob or it'll be deleted by a mod..
NONCE!!!!

:-)

Thick as fuck. You have made claims that clearly aren't true. Now that those claims have been pointed out to be false you have seen your arse and are making a tactical withdrawal. Whilst at the same time, trying to shut down debate and the informed news we get on this thread. I hope Putin's micro-penis tastes good as you gobble on it tonight.

Last edited:
Thick as fuck. You have made claims that clearly aren't true. Now that those claims have been pointed out to be false you have seen your arse and are making a tactical withdrawal. Whilst at the same time, trying to shut down debate and the informed news we get on this thread. I hope Putin's micro-penis tastes good as you gobble on it tonight.
just like in Kyiv in the spring last year. they called it a goodwill gesture ;]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.