Russian invasion of Ukraine

I'll agree that you almost certainly cannot conquer a nuclear power without first enduring a nuclear war, however the rest of what you have scribbled is plain wrong.

Russia can be beaten from both within and without without resort to the nuclear option, but Russia will still be there as a sovereign nation afterwards. Only the regime will be gone
The fact he/she is incapable of drawing that distinction speaks volumes.

minefields, do they make a shell like the cluster bomb that spreads out over a large area setting the mines off, i know they have that string thing, i'm thinking demining a huge area for during and after the war.

minefields, do they make a shell like the cluster bomb that spreads out over a large area setting the mines off, i know they have that string thing, i'm thinking demining a huge area for during and after the war.
In short, no. Their laying is indiscriminate and your proposed solution appears too indiscriminate as well. Just spent some time reading up on the subject and there appears to be no simple solution (I was fancying an electromagnetic wave myself). Their use is truly pernicious.

In short, no. Their laying is indiscriminate and your proposed solution appears too indiscriminate as well. Just spent some time reading up on the subject and there appears to be no simple solution (I was fancying an electromagnetic wave myself). Their use is truly pernicious.
pernicious :) im going to have to look that up :)

ok yes i agree :)

I would have thought a tractor that's really heavily protected underneath pulling an equally heavily armoured plough and just set the fuckers off
I have seen an adapted excavator that had spinning chains at the end of its arm and the "trough" was really sturdy and the cab protected. The idea being that the chains set the mines off
I'm now wondering if this could be done with a combine harvester to give a much wider clearing tool
But this can only be done once the area is totally under Ukrainian control

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.