Russian invasion of Ukraine

273,460 Russians killed, and estimated 655,392 wounded. Total casualties nearly 1 million.

Staggering numbers.
Worth stating that the figures the Ukrainians have given out are ‘lost’, including KIA, and when the Pentagon leaks were going on, the US had Russian losses at around 60k when Ukraine were listing closer to 200k.

That’s not to say the losses aren’t enormous as clearly they will be, but obviously they haven’t lost a fraction of 1m.

The US will announce a new package tomorrow,i think.
I'll say ATACMS will be included.
Guessing,BTW.

Slava Ukraini.

2 minutes later,they say they wont be included.
McCarthy has already said this week that they’ll be demanding Zelensky provide an audit trail of all future packages, so they’ve started the politicisation even earlier than expected - i thought we had another 3/4 months before the chaos started.

Worth stating that the figures the Ukrainians have given out are ‘lost’, including KIA, and when the Pentagon leaks were going on, the US had Russian losses at around 60k when Ukraine were listing closer to 200k.

That’s not to say the losses aren’t enormous as clearly they will be, but obviously they haven’t lost a fraction of 1m.

McCarthy has already said this week that they’ll be demanding Zelensky provide an audit trail of all future packages, so they’ve started the politicisation even earlier than expected - i thought we had another 3/4 months before the chaos started.
I still think they will give ATACMS,even though they said they aint doing.

Slava Ukraini.

Russia’s own figures are higher that what the US thought to be honest. One of there news shows did an audit of obituaries on social media and it’s was higher ( or very close ) than Ukraine s figures.

It’ll be interesting to see what they expect from an audit trail. I’d bet most of it is tracked to the nth degree as it is!

Russia’s own figures are higher that what the US thought to be honest. One of there news shows did an audit of obituaries on social media and it’s was higher ( or very close ) than Ukraine s figures.

It’ll be interesting to see what they expect from an audit trail. I’d bet most of it is tracked to the nth degree as it is!
The obituaries stood at 250k about 6 weeks ago.That didnt include missing troops......Think it was that Skabeeva bird who was on about it.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.