Russian invasion of Ukraine

The headline is a little misleading. Basically discussion is Ukraine prepping to take back Crimea with the strikes going on there at the moment. As in softening it up.

Think it will be some time before they get to the point at looking at Crimea. A lot of the military infrastructure built up on Crimea will be supplying the Russians in the south. If they manage to cut them off down to the coast of the Sea of Azov everything to the left will fall.

Think it will be some time before they get to the point at looking at Crimea. A lot of the military infrastructure built up on Crimea will be supplying the Russians in the south. If they manage to cut them off down to the coast of the Sea of Azov everything to the left will fall.
Not so sure....not saying what you post is wrong,BTW.
I did ask "does Crimea have a mud season"
A week later,its getting hit like nowhere else.
Ukrainian Command said "it will happen where least expected"
Zelensky 100% give the go ahead for a "major breakthrough" in a "certain location".
I also posted about multiple villages being evacuated along the right bank of the Dnipro.
Its as if a large crossing is on the cards.
i also know there would not be much resistance from the Russians on the left bank.
Crazy thinking,i know,we shall see.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.