Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ukrainian partisan group ATESH writes that it helped the Ukrainian Armed Forces to adjust the successful strike on the Russian BSF HQ today in Sevastopol The group stresses that it benefited from the cooperation of Russian officers who needed money due to the delayed payment of their salaries

The ‘slow’ was in commas as it’s one of the US’ complaints this summer - tactical use of equipment and speed of advance.

I’m not a Ukrainian general so obviously I cannot and wasn’t passing comment.

Putting 2&2 together and maybe making 5, it seems like the Biden administration wanted (needed?) it done this year.

It wasn’t so much aimed at you per se. Just pointing out the whole idea of this being slow is based on something unquantifiable as there’s nothing to judge it against.

Generally speaking the US and its leaders still very much want to support. In my opinion Outside of some sort of Trump madness If he wins, the GOP will still support Ukraine as it’s in US interests to keep Russia occupied and away from the table. Means the US can concentrate on China.

Last edited:
Ukrainian partisan group ATESH writes that it helped the Ukrainian Armed Forces to adjust the successful strike on the Russian BSF HQ today in Sevastopol The group stresses that it benefited from the cooperation of Russian officers who needed money due to the delayed payment of their salaries

That's going to fuck with russian head's, true or not. Lot's of russian officer's now shitting it, waiting for their interrogation to start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.