Russian invasion of Ukraine

Looks like US are meeting Ukraine halfway and sending M39A1 rockets.
"LOOKS LIKE"
Russian troops be seriously shitting it.

Slava Ukraini.
800px-%D0%9A%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82_13_%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%8F%D0%B1%D1%80%D1%8F_2019_%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0_%281%29.jpg

I've seen ATESH mentioned quite a bit, but didn't really know what it was, so thanks for explaining.
This a very good site,set up by Ukrainian Special Forces.
It's very good on info,especially Partisan info.

Slava Ukraini.

As for a "slow" advance, really, what is it based on?. I know lots of people feel this is the case but there's nothing in modern history to base any expectations on. While I had hoped Ukraine could get through to the sea of asov in this offensive it was pie in the sky wishful thinking. I dont think they will get to Tokmak before winter personally but if they can get to some major road junctions things will open up for over winter offensives.
The ‘slow’ was in commas as it’s one of the US’ complaints this summer - tactical use of equipment and speed of advance.

I’m not a Ukrainian general so obviously I cannot and wasn’t passing comment.

Putting 2&2 together and maybe making 5, it seems like the Biden administration wanted (needed?) it done this year.

I did post the other day,i still think they will give them.
although i think its the ones i mentioned above.

Slava Ukraini.
Yeah, so these cluster subtype is not for the bridge.
EDIT: beat me to it ;)

Providing Taurus seems to be very complicated as target geodata will have to be provided by German military either by staff sent to Ukraine or directly from Germany. That's close to being a combat party. And it's said that a parliament mandate will be needed to go that route. Couldn't be worse.

This a very good site,set up by Ukrainian Special Forces.
It's very good on info,especially Partisan info.

Slava Ukraini.

Thanks, will bookmark that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.