Russian invasion of Ukraine

You're still off topic. Take your obsession to the politics thread.
Only replying to people quoting me, they could have pm’d me, as you could and you lied when you said that was only post. Couldn’t help yourself could you, was obviously eating away at you to have another bite.

In fact, without your totally pointless reply to me in the first place, my post re FPTP would have been the last on it, as opposed to the thread of six and counting it turned into. Bored now COVID’s died off or something? That’s rhetorical so don’t feel the need to reply.

FPTP is fucking wank.
It does allow you to vote the current government of the day out. Somthing that the PR firms of government paraded by the Lib Dems and others don't do.
Also I think the UK public would have to be given a referendum on whether FPTP should be ejected. It is not for the establishment to decide or control.
Anyway one for the politics thread echo chamber.

Ruble crashing this morning. 102 to usd. Now 99.5. Economy looks shot.
This is big. There's been a bit of a spike in oil prices this year and it's helped them a bit but its on the way back down now.

Inflation has been rampant in Russia even before the Ruble has continued to fall this last month. Its been falling steadily since last summer. Winter is coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.