Russian invasion of Ukraine

Not sure how reliable the evening standard is so take with a pinch of salt. UK and Europe planning for 2 more years and new plans also take into consideration any potential drop in US support if Trump gets into power

This is why First Past The Post is often much better than the alternative.

I mean, you're wildly off topic here, but of course, FPTP would avoid any chance of a country taking a nationalistic stance, exiting European cooperation, having its ruling political party funded by oligarchs, and provoking division welcomed by Russia.

Right??

[I promise not to respond further so as not to divert!]

I mean, you're wildly off topic here, but of course, FPTP would avoid any chance of a country taking a nationalistic stance, exiting European cooperation, having its ruling political party funded by oligarchs, and provoking division welcomed by Russia.

Right??

[I promise not to respond further so as not to divert!]
Yeah because that’s the same as Hitler and Mussolini getting into power.

Also whilst I’m a remainer, the Brexit vote was a literal FULLY DEMOCRATIC ACT in that it was a nationwide refer-fucking-rendum and nothing to do with PR or FPTP. I look forward to you abiding by your own words and not following up with a reply.

Yeah because that’s the same as Hitler and Mussolini getting into power.

Also whilst I’m a remainer, the Brexit vote was a literal FULLY DEMOCRATIC ACT in that it was a nationwide refer-fucking-rendum and nothing to do with PR or FPTP. I look forward to you abiding by your own words and not following up with a reply.

And such democracy was subverted by Russian funded cranks telling lies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.