Russian invasion of Ukraine

giphy.gif

Needs confirmation:

cunts lost another ship today. this one was a rocket carrier. Cossacks twatted it with a drone.
I love the "Cossack" phrase.....well before this invasion,my Son said to me...."WTF am i,WTF are you...i have never seen a birth certificate,that is half English,half Ukrainian.....Grandma was from Austria and Grandad from Ukraine....what does that make me,and you dad"?
"You my friend,my Son,are a Cossack....never forget it"!!!!

Slava Ukraini.

I would personally say Noel is wrong here....or maybe posting what he has been told,which is fair enough....i could also be wrong,but i'd wager Noel ;)
F-16 and MiG-29 are very similar.
Obviously,buttons and shit,are different.....only real cockpit difference between the 2,is you have a 360⁰ view in the F-16 and not in the MiG-29.
You can apparently turn a MiG-29 in a telephone box,but not a F-16.
Ukrainian pilots will surprise.
So my friend says.

Heroyam Slava.

I would personally say Noel is wrong here....or maybe posting what he has been told,which is fair enough....i could also be wrong,but i'd wager Noel ;)
F-16 and MiG-29 are very similar.
Obviously,buttons and shit,are different.....only real cockpit difference between the 2,is you have a 360⁰ view in the F-16 and not in the MiG-29.
You can apparently turn a MiG-29 in a telephone box,but not a F-16.
Ukrainian pilots will surprise.
So my friend says.

Heroyam Slava.

Hahaha

Sorry, I know what you mean but I’m just picturing a load of Ukrainian pilots in a flying schools, Top Gun style and some American comes in and just says

“ah the F16 and MIG29 are similar…obviously the buttons and shit are different but you’ll figure it out lads..here’s the keys”

Hahaha

Sorry, I know what you mean but I’m just picturing a load of Ukrainian pilots in a flying schools, Top Gun style and some American comes in and just says

“ah the F16 and MIG29 are similar…obviously the buttons and shit are different but you’ll figure it out lads..here’s the keys”
There is about 45 switches to start a F-16.....no keys.
And yes,pilot wise,very similar.

Slava Ukraini.

Be warned on twitter that people are posting links that look like videos on Ukrain. I managed to stop an accidental click on one I assume it will be a virus installer.

Tried to report it but no options for such a report.

I love the "Cossack" phrase.....well before this invasion,my Son said to me...."WTF am i,WTF are you...i have never seen a birth certificate,that is half English,half Ukrainian.....Grandma was from Austria and Grandad from Ukraine....what does that make me,and you dad"?
"You my friend,my Son,are a Cossack....never forget it"!!!!

Slava Ukraini.
Prime example of how the Soviets appropriated the cultures of all the countries they occupied and presented them to the world as being "Russian".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.