Russian invasion of Ukraine

I have to say, your average Russian's ability to die on command, created over the last 2 centuries is very impressive from a military command-and-control perspective.
Fucking idiotic though that is from your average Russian's perspective.
70% casualties around Avdiivka to get to Ukrainian lines. Unfortunately the 30% that get to Ukrainian lines are causing Ukrainian casualties.

Last edited:
I was reading Russia had committed 400,000 troops to this needless invasion so far. They are also looking at spending 6 percent of gdp on it. I imagine when inflation starts to ramp up their supermarkets, shops etc will start to look like what they did during the Soviet era. Not to mention what public services etc will look like for your everyday Russian.

How long can they keep this going as they haven’t achieved probably 90-95 percent of their goals they had at the beginning of this conflict. The West has to keep the support up and outlast the misplaced will of Russia till it’s eventual collapse as a regime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.