Russian invasion of Ukraine

This is interesting. A layman like myself, would conclude that ruSSia is struggling for men

Russia has withdrawn the grand majority of its military personnel from Belarus, and has not replaced them, Ukrainian State Border Guard

Service spokesperson Andriy Demchenko announced on national television on Oct. 31.
He also reassured Ukrainians that the northern border with Belarus was completely secure, with Ukrainian border guards not observing any movements of Russian personnel or materiel.
they are starting to struggle for cunts wishing to die for 200k roubles in Avdiivka ;]

I don't think anyone is doubting the bravery and resolve of Ukrainians. I just think that unless they get significantly more help, and the west hardens its resolve and imposes more stringent sanctions on Russia this war will grind on and on.

The gains they are making are impressive in one way but the amount of land they have to take back is huge compared to what they have liberated. And the Russians seemingly have an endless supply of men and equipment and entrenched positions.
As far as sanctions are concerned, the only thing that wii make them tougher is secondary sanctions. The key targets of these would include India and UAE, so may not be worth it. The Russian economy is pretty shot: rouble has tanked, interest rates are way up and exchange controls are operating.

Temporarily occupied:
Kharkiv region 2.01%
Luhansk region 98.38 %
Donetsk region 56.81 %
Zaporozhye region 72.47 %
Kherson region 72.13%
Autonomous Republic of Crimea 100%
Mykolaiv Region 0.56%

F92UKd0WYAAkvUl

Avdiyivka We keep our finger on the pulse. The guys said that the situation had improved a little, literally: "So far, more or less normal."I think everyone understood long ago that the enemy is setting up a new meat grinder.

Officer ✙
I think Ukraine is gonna close the jaws on Krasnohorivka,to the North of Avdiivka.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.