Russian invasion of Ukraine

Talking to a lad I know at the weekend and his belief is that the war was engineered by the U.S. in a bid to stop Europe buying cheap oil/gas from Russia. He also states the Russians had no option other than to annex the Donbas and Crimea as Russian speakers in these lands were being ‘attacked’ by the Kyiv regime and forced into speaking Ukrainian.
I was somewhat shocked at his thinking but he is a Burnley fan so I had to factor that into the equation.

Talking to a lad I know at the weekend and his belief is that the war was engineered by the U.S. in a bid to stop Europe buying cheap oil/gas from Russia. He also states the Russians had no option other than to annex the Donbas and Crimea as Russian speakers in these lands were being ‘attacked’ by the Kyiv regime and forced into speaking Ukrainian.
I was somewhat shocked at his thinking but he is a Burnley fan so I had to factor that into the equation.

Sounds like the twitter black hole got him

Day 628 Review:
- No comfirmed Russian advances at Avdiivka (even tiny ones).
- 6th consequtive day of 1000+ Russian loses.
- Ukraine hits on Russian Logistics ramping up.

Last edited:
Day 628 Review:
- No comfirmed Russian advances at Avdiivka (even tiny ones).
- 6th consequtive day of 1000+ Russian loses.
- Ukraine logistics hits ramping up.
Surrounding areas of Avdiivka is littered with dead Russians....A LOT.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.