Russian invasion of Ukraine

Man power wise they are still increasing. last report I heard was 425k troops in Ukraine. on top of the 300k already killed or removed from the battlefield.
I was thinking more about the kit they are losing mate, that's much more difficult and expensive to replace than cannon fodder.

Man power wise they are still increasing. last report I heard was 425k troops in Ukraine. on top of the 300k already killed or removed from the battlefield.

They keep putting numbers in on troops which is worrying specially when the world seems to be focused on Israel and the Gaza Strip. Need to get these f16s in the air early next year.

I was thinking more about the kit they are losing mate, that's much more difficult and expensive to replace than cannon fodder.
I asked pretty much the same a few weeks ago, but more in regards to the number of specially trained personnel for tanks and artilary etc
If Ukraine is destroying 30 pieces of artilary a day and the men that operate it, the ruSSians can replace a gun, but can they replenish those trained men at the rate they're being lost!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.