Russian invasion of Ukraine

Some of the comments :)

Russia trying to say they are planning for a long war probably means the exact opposite.
I think this is a desperate ploy to reduce western support into thinking they have a long term plan.

Russia is in a right state and it's only going to get worse.

Last role of the dice to me!

Russia trying to say they are planning for a long war probably means the exact opposite.
I think this is a desperate ploy to reduce western support into thinking they have a long term plan.

A drone to take out the Kerch bridge can just as easily bomb the exit of a tunnel Putin is desperate

Russia's only hope of winning the war is Trump getting elected, so they are going to draw out the stalemate until January 2025 if they can. That's a pretty long war.

Russia's only hope of winning the war is Trump getting elected, so they are going to draw out the stalemate until January 2025 if they can. That's a pretty long war.
If they keep losing over a 1,000 orcs a day and with the Ukranian air force getting closer every day to at least defend the skys, 2025 is a long way off

If they keep losing over a 1,000 orcs a day and with the Ukranian air force getting closer every day to at least defend the skys, 2025 is a long way off
The wait for Trump will be a very long time indeed. A lifetime maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.