Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think I may have Russian neighbours time to find the biggest Ukrainian flag I can
200w.gif

Sometimes you can be smaller than your opponent. You can have no advantage for a long time, fight all 12 rounds and even lose in points. And then, right in the middle of the fight, you can pull yourself together and turn the tide. This applies not only to boxing - it happens in life and in wars.
◾️
During the fight, Russia attacked Ukraine with drones, so many Ukrainians heard a combination of bell sounds and the air alert wailing.
◾️
At the moment of victory, Usyk cried out through tears: "Father, do you hear me? We did it! We did it!" Our family is always with us. It is our support. Even those who have passed away (Oleksandr's father passed away). And those who have just been born.
◾️
Many Ukrainians watched this battle. For them, it became a symbol of Ukraine's future victory.I congratulate Oleksandr Usyk on his victory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.