Russian invasion of Ukraine

As if we have another choice. Atleast, you agree it's for our livelihood and not for some sinister motives.

Get to fuck.
Diplomats and politicians/leaders do have to shake hands and meet with the world's most despicable people. (but we are not discussing Trump here)

However, they don't have to hug them. That is above and beyond what would have been expected from both sides.
I see his actions as the equivalent to bending over, pulling down his pants and letting Putin bum him.
Would you be fine with doing the same with Hitler?

This disgrace should have consequences. Banning Indian call centre here would be a start.

Get to fuck.
Diplomats and politicians/leaders do have to shake hands and meet with the world's most despicable people. (but we are not discussing Trump here)

However, they don't have to hug them. That is above and beyond what would have been expected from both sides.
I see his actions as the equivalent to bending over, pulling down his pants and letting Putin bum him.
Would you be fine with doing the same with Hitler?

This disgrace should have consequences. Banning Indian call centre here would be a start.

Soviet kiss is replaced by the fascist fraternal fuck.

That must be a relief for Zelensky to know £3 billion a year for as long as it takes, let’s all hope the other EU countries do the same.
Starmer knows the difference between right and wrong once Ukraine decided to defend itself the free world should all contribute a set amount each year so never again Ukraine runs out of ammunition

500 hundred people marched in France tonight

It would be a great help but a step to far ?

The skies over Ukraine are "closed" and have been since Feb 2022, that doesn't stop an invader invading them, however almost no russian aircraft go over territory still in Ukraine hands, and very few over territory held by russia. They fire missiles mostly from inside russia.

So this march is completely pointless, unless it's suggesting NATO aircraft should patrol UKraine airspace, and there is zero chance that will happen.

Modi can get to fuck to be honest, and that is a sentiment shared by my many Indian colleagues. India has enough great minds and people to fuck that shit right off. And as for Orban's little journey...

Reactions: BMR
Buy your oil from elsewhere?
Russian oil is the cheapest out there. Our oil imports from Russia is now at 40%, it was under 10% just 3 years ago. That was driven by the market. The Indian public have no anti-Russian feelings despite this war, I haven't heard of any opposition minister protesting against buying Russian oil in the parliament, and therefore the democratically elected government has no reason to search for alternatives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.