Russian invasion of Ukraine

He's got you there, Your argument is poor to non existent, Countries don't santion other countries over where their people live.
I mean, if the WEST want India to join them, the WEST need to pay more.
Lip service doesn't work. You know, the moral things("we are democracy countries, please hate putin"), that doesn't work.
Pay them more.

Reactions: jrb
Incredibly, Germany has just cut defence spending in real terms (an increase but less than inflation)
German defence minister got less than €1,2 billion more, instead of the €6,7 billion asked for.
It's a real shame we have Lindner (FDP) as Secretary of Finance. And then you have Mützenich and his fellows in the SPD who want to force the Ukraine to accept Russia's demands.

Lip service doesn't work. You know, the moral things("we are democracy countries, please hate putin"), that doesn't work.
Pay them more.

We`re already sending them enough aid lets see who you trade with if not with the west. Keep Russia, North Korea, Iran and India.

Pay them more.
Irrational comeback , Ratcliffe Rick's point was if your country is such good friends with Russia why do so few Indians go to live and work there? Instead you come to the West to live and work.

They’ve fled so they don’t get called up, send the lot back maybe they can sort the twat out over there for everybody, I’m sure one of those tv reporters son or daughter was last seen in the west so they didn’t get called up, straight on a plane back please.
Deport all of them back to Russia, I wouldn't let any of them travel and live in the west.

And the billions of aid over the years...
We're still givng aid to India - 4% of the aid budget.
Goodness knows why as they funded a nuclear weapons programme, are currently funding a space agency and are supporting Putin.
Now I know in recent years this aid has been mainly for green energy projects but really. It's a bit of a joke.
They overtook us in terms of GDP a few years ago to boot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.