Russian invasion of Ukraine

US decided to limit the amount of pilots to be trained on the F16, so it makes sense for Ukraine to train any other pilots they have on the Swedish Gripen, it would also make sense to deny both official statements to hide the true intentions from Russia

US decided to limit the amount of pilots to be trained on the F16, so it makes sense for Ukraine to train any other pilots they have on the Swedish Gripen, it would also make sense to deny both official statements to hide the true intentions from Russia
Ukrainian pilots have been trained on Gripen for 2 years.

Slava Ukraini.

The shipment of Leopard 2A4 battle tanks donated by
1f1ea-1f1f8.svg
Spain to
1f1fa-1f1e6.svg
Ukraine has begun. We are talking about 10 Leopard 2A4 battle tanks, several tractors and a significant number of anti-tank systems.The Leopard 2A4 underwent a major overhaul at the Santa Bárbara Sistemas plant in Alcalá de Guadaira (Seville).With this new batch of Leopard 2A4 battle tanks, Spain has transferred a total of 20 such tanks to Ukraine, and plans to prepare or transfer another new set in the second half of 2024
——————————————————————————————
Not sure if it’s repeat news

Let's be honest the US is about to betray Ukraine.
Biden and Blinken (Secretary of State) do the bare minimum to keep Ukraine afloat - see the total inaction on Russian planes dropping glide bombs into Ukraine.
This will get worse when Trump is elected as he will force Ukraine into some sort of Surrender to his mate Putin.
Only Biden stepping down can stop this. Sadly that is unlikely to happen as well.
I think the west is totally screwed and the world will become a very dark place indeed.

Biden and Blinken (Secretary of State) do the bare minimum to keep Ukraine afloat - see the total inaction on Russian planes dropping glide bombs into Ukraine.
This will get worse when Trump is elected as he will force Ukraine into some sort of Surrender to his mate Putin.
Only Biden stepping down can stop this. Sadly that is unlikely to happen as well.
I think the west is totally screwed and the world will become a very dark place indeed.
I think you are a little too pessimistic here. It’s just means Europe will have to recalibrate its relationship with the US and find the money. The alternative will end up costing far more. Think the resolve is there. Not certain, but believe so.

I think you are a little too pessimistic here. It’s just means Europe will have to recalibrate its relationship with the US and find the money. The alternative will end up costing far more. Think the resolve is there. Not certain, but believe so.
This! Europe needs to step up and face Putin now. Starmer needs to commit to increase defence spending now, not after a review in a year or whatever time. I'm assuming it will take years to build our military back up. Same with the other EU countries.

Don't lose hope mate.
I've been reading your posts for a few years now, and thought you were getting less worried/negative about things.
Pre season and the full season starts Soon, so hopefully that lifts your spirits!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.