Russian invasion of Ukraine

Chasiv Yar:

cunts broke hard through the northern flank. Everything was accompanied, as usual, by drones and swarms of UAVs. They went hard and strong, now the most difficult battles are going on, they want to push through the defense. There will be difficult days, and I understand it, they're going to push until September.

@Bakhmut Demon

Chasiv Yar:

cunts broke hard through the northern flank. Everything was accompanied, as usual, by drones and swarms of UAVs. They went hard and strong, now the most difficult battles are going on, they want to push through the defense. There will be difficult days, and I understand it, they're going to push until September.

@Bakhmut Demon
They’ll push until autumn and hope Trump wins the election.

Unless Biden backs out, I think its a slam dunk that Trump will win.
Harris isn't a particularly good choice either.

The polls don’t really reflect that to be honest. Looking like a close race still. Which does surprise me. Only 3 points in it and that’s even after the bump Trump got after the assassination attempt. Reagan got an 8 point bump after his apparently.

I think Trump has maxed out his fan base and will find it very hard to get swing voters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.