Russian invasion of Ukraine

I dont mate,sorry.
Will try find out though.

Slava Ukraini.
No worries, just thought you might have heard something, doesn't look to be much in the area on google earth, so could be just wildfires, but there was no sign of any smoke earlier, I suspect the ones near Sevierdonetsk are on/near frontline, but the big one isn't.

Not being well versed in military matters, the Russian inefficiency baffles me. Conscripts might not be up to much but their commanders appear to be completely useless, right down to the platoon sergeant. How can they be so bad at basic warfare?
I think it's due to the fact their tactics have always been "we'll massively outnumber the opposition"

The problem with these tactics in modern warfare, and it's been a huge learning curve for the West, is that technology has moved on a long, long way. Precise surgical strikes have almost nullified numbers and drones are the future of warfare

I think it's due to the fact their tactics have always been "we'll massively outnumber the opposition"

The problem with these tactics in modern warfare, and it's been a huge learning curve for the West, is that technology has moved on a long, long way. Precise surgical strikes have almost nullified numbers and drones are the future of warfare
Theyve relied on artillery and just pummelling everything in their way..

Stuff 20/08:

The contents of the Russian Border Guard's Rucksack is highly amusing...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.