Russian invasion of Ukraine

It’s certainly an escalation from NK providing some “observers”. I suppose it depends on how many but as is often the case getting in to a war is easy, getting out is hard so I can see a case where NK have mounting losses and they continue to throw more and more meat in to the grinder. It should result in more support for Ukraine in terms of weapons but western boots on the ground is not something I think the west in general wants… for the aforementioned reasons of easy to get in to and hard to get out of.
I wasn't meaning we should etc.

The hypocrisy of Putin takes some beating. Complaining that NATO is somehow assisting the Ukraine, while using N/Kreon troops himself. What's good for the goose!

What the Ukrainian people actually think about a ceasefire and negotiations. (One of hundreds of similar links available - Google is your friend if you care to use it).
Isn’t that publication owned by the same owner as GB News, who are happy to fund the likes of Farage, Johnson, and any number of Russian puppets who are willing to take the money?

Isn’t that publication owned by the same owner as GB News, who are happy to fund the likes of Farage, Johnson, and any number of Russian puppets who are willing to take the money?
Didn't know. There are hundreds of other links I could have posted.
Yes 40% want to negotiate but well over 80% are not prepared to accept terms that give Russia much if any land at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.