Russian invasion of Ukraine

I've not said it was. I stand by my prediction though. Ukraine will not wrestle victory from the jaws of defeat. It's either a never ending stalemate or peace.

Just to reiterate that is what I think will happen, not what I want to happen.

It's also not solely Ukraine's choice.

Europeans and North Americans may decide they no longer want their governments to support a never ending war in which Ukraine doesn't have the tools to win, with their tax dollars/pounds or euros and increased living costs. At that point there isn't a choice.
No it actually is their choice.
It would be a complete and utter disaster for the West if they tried to enforce any form of treaty on Ukraine.
All trust in the West by any country would be gone.
Russia would be buoyant and other East European countries woukd be attacked by Russia.
But hey you want that anyway as you hate the West.

No it actually is their choice.
It would be a complete and utter disaster for the West if they tried to enforce any form of treaty on Ukraine.
All trust in the West by any country would be gone.
Russia would be buoyant and other East European countries woukd be attacked by Russia.
But hey you want that anyway as you hate the West.

Why would the West have to force a treaty on them? If they don't have the military resources, they get the choice of picking when they lose not if they do.

Sorry Anorak. Thanks for the false accusations again, completely incapable of reading. You really are a joy. And I was the one accused of claiming to be a psychic.

I'll be busier tomorrow so you get to have the echo chamber back and you can go back to seeing how many posts in a row you can make in this thread.

Can you make it 5 or 6?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.