Russian invasion of Ukraine

Worse case scenario and he fires off some nukes.

I'm gonna come off as dumb as fuck here but I've never ever had to think about this happening.

Can we stop it ? Shoot it down ? Jam signals. What defences do we have other than hide in a basement (which I don't have)
An episode of ancient aliens had the nuclear missile bunker being turned off by aliens. That’s about as best as you could hope for right now.

Well it is because of the backlash they are getting now unnecessarily.

Not allowed. Fruit pickers. Some immediate family. That’s the u turn so far.

Next? All can apply.

I see a social media backlash from the usual people and posts in here from the usual people mate tbh.

Look, I agree it needs doing but it isn’t something that will miraculously save lives immediately because those fleeing are going through western borders into the EU.

Let’s get them out and let’s pump arms and humanitarian aid in and let’s focus on beating Putin.

I don't think we can just dismiss his threats. You need to be prepared even if it's disgusting and unthinkable. It's crazy but he's fucking crazy
“Prepared”?

What do you expect me to prepare?

If it happens we’re all dead, I’m just hoping I’m near enough to one that I’m dead within seconds.

He won’t do it though - the **** is that scared of catching Covid he won’t allow his advisors to sit with him.

He cares too much about himself to commit suicide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.