Russian invasion of Ukraine

Worse case scenario and he fires off some nukes.

I'm gonna come off as dumb as fuck here but I've never ever had to think about this happening.

Can we stop it ? Shoot it down ? Jam signals. What defences do we have other than hide in a basement (which I don't have)
The only defence we'd have is the 'Harry Maguire defence' , in other words, fuck all

Is that readiness 2 or 3?
alert level number 6 i think
Worse case scenario and he fires off some nukes.

I'm gonna come off as dumb as fuck here but I've never ever had to think about this happening.

Can we stop it ? Shoot it down ? Jam signals. What defences do we have other than hide in a basement (which I don't have)
dont go there,,we'd be finished as well as them

So Kharkiv is the Russian speaking population he wanted to liberate and has now decided to bomb, how does that one work then?

How fucking wild is it that many of us are just sat going about our day, while checking the internet every ten minutes for updates about a potentially world ending scenario kicking off? Ffs. No wonder I've had a permanent tension headache for a few days.
I have to dig out for some drains at the side of my house to show the building inspector. I think I will give it a miss for the next few weekends

So Kharkiv is the Russian speaking population he wanted to liberate and has now decided to bomb, how does that one work then?

Looks to me that they've changed their stance on Kharkiv to 'if we can't have it, nobody can'.

Dangerous from Putin but it will just anger Ukrainians more. Don't know what he's expecting when all this is over but he'll never have control in that region.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.