Russian invasion of Ukraine

The nuclear facility at Chernobyl has been surrounded and taken over by the Russians, I don’t like the sound of that, one bomb on the top of that and we’ve all had it.
Peace talks while they carry on bombing the second city is bad. The situation isn’t getting any better
There’s absolutely no value in them doing that.

I see a social media backlash from the usual people and posts in here from the usual people mate tbh.

Look, I agree it needs doing but it isn’t something that will miraculously save lives immediately because those fleeing are going through western borders into the EU.

Let’s get them out and let’s pump arms and humanitarian aid in and let’s focus on beating Putin.
So nothing that miraculously saves lives immediately needs addressing today?

You agree with me, yet it’s no biggie.

If the government aren’t pumping in arms and humanitarian aid, then I’ll absolutely call them out on that too.

“Prepared”?

What do you expect me to prepare?

If it happens we’re all dead, I’m just hoping I’m near enough to one that I’m dead within seconds.

He won’t do it though - the **** is that scared of catching Covid he won’t allow his advisors to sit with him.

He cares too much about himself to commit suicide.
You think people won't then they do.

If he does we're fucked so are we prepared to take him out or just laugh because we don't really think he will do it.

Worse case scenario and he fires off some nukes.

I'm gonna come off as dumb as fuck here but I've never ever had to think about this happening.

Can we stop it ? Shoot it down ? Jam signals. What defences do we have other than hide in a basement (which I don't have)
Neighbours basement?

Probably a few of the ex Warsaw Pact countries have MIGs and Su-27s sitting around which the Ukrainians will already be trained on and which they would be happy to part with in exchange for some more modern jets from the rest of the EU.
The Flanker (sp?) is a lovely piece of kit, as is the Fulcrum. Most times I see the Flanker pictures on FlightRadar,
they're in Ukrainian livery.

“Prepared”?

What do you expect me to prepare?

If it happens we’re all dead, I’m just hoping I’m near enough to one that I’m dead within seconds.

He won’t do it though - the **** is that scared of catching Covid he won’t allow his advisors to sit with him.

He cares too much about himself to commit suicide.
You might just have hit on the solution, get someone with covid to go and cough near him & the world might just be saved :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.