Russian invasion of Ukraine

What concerns me is that I can't see how an army of 190k was ever large enough to take over a counter the size of Ukraine. The allies used twice this number when taking on Iraq.

So either they have miscalculated or they just want a piece of the country.

The concern comes from what he will do if they start to lose!

Thanks for clarifying.
What you meant when you criticised Israel for not chastising Russia at all was that they haven’t chastised them enough for your liking.
Glad we cleared that up.
Do you accept that an apartheid regime did not condem Putin outright?

They had some bloke on bbc news who works at a bog roll factory in Salford.

Now I know Salford is the bog roll capital of the UK.

The pandemic wasn’t all for nothing.

I hope anyone who is panic buying petrol wraps their car round a tree.

It was Trafford Park and not Salford and there is no bog roll central in the UK, paper and tissue plants are based where river water quality is best although the ship canal wouldn’t normally high on my list of decent quality and as during Covid one toilet tissue lines can bang out up to 1000m a min at 7m wide and can convert just as fast.

The whole bog roll shortage was based on an Aussie plant going down due to fire.

The petrol thing is the same, sheep.

Why should there be? Will the tories use that as an excuse, yes probably.
So we can spend what we like, never have to raise taxes and everyone's a winner? You're a genius mate. WTF have none of the great minds and great economists of the last 100 years though of this? Incredible.

(Genius being a euphemism).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.