Russian invasion of Ukraine

I don't know why the main TV channels hardly cover it anymore - it is THE most significant event in the world right now, and probably will be for years to come.
It seems to me that this is not a primary problem for your country, so TV channels do not cover it in full. No matter what anyone says, first of all, this is a war between my country and Orkostan(russia). Although I perfectly understand what danger threatens the whole of Europe if we lose this war. the Orkostan(russian) government will not stop only at my country, I am more than sure of that.

Partial success near Opitne, too.
Worrying that they are still able to gain ground, but I do wonder if it's a case of defend, destroy as many of them as possible, before retiring to another defensive line, designed to lessen the attackers strength, while preserving their own forces:

It seems to me that this is not a primary problem for your country, so TV channels do not cover it in full. No matter what anyone says, first of all, this is a war between my country and Orkostan(russia). Although I perfectly understand what danger threatens the whole of Europe if we lose this war. the Orkostan(russian) government will not stop only at my country, I am more than sure of that.
But at the same time, I consider the biggest danger not the Orkostan troops, but if the world leaders agree to exchange my country in exchange for peace.

Partial success near Opitne, too.
Worrying that they are still able to gain ground, but I do wonder if it's a case of defend, destroy as many of them as possible, before retiring to another defensive line, designed to lessen the attackers strength, while preserving their own forces:

unfortunately, the russians have a very large advantage in artillery, missiles, aviation, in general, in everything that can contribute to a successful attack. Their main drawback is that they fight stupidly. And morally, they are many times worse and weaker than our soldiers who defend their homes and families. and at all times they did not value the lives of soldiers, look at any war where the russians participated, the life of their soldier means nothing to them

Retired Polish General thinks RU is going to get enveloped around Kherson in a Falaise Pocket type encirclement. The only question in my head is whether it's three or two sucessive encirclements - one after the other.

I have been listening to a foreign affairs journo from Canada. She thinks Russia is fucked in every possible way. She isn’t stupid or exaggerating, reasoning was clear.
YES YES YES.
Look for “Conversations that matter” on utube search.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.