Russian invasion of Ukraine

Partisans activity could rise in the next 48 hours around Kherson if the rats are on the run. If UA capture Kherson what would be there next objective?

Interesting developments on a geopolitical level for russia and the West in Kazakhstan, I think it was a month ago that the russian courts suspended exports on the Caspian Sea pipeline which will be causing the country a lot of concern as they are desperate to bypass Russia going forward.

Their equivalent of Nato is starting to look very shaky for putin if such levels of open support for Ukraine are allowed to take place in public areas and the president is still refusing to recognise the bogus breakaway republics.

They have also just announced yesterday that they are halting all arms exports...hmmm is the president thinking he may need them in the near future?

Feels like it will take is someone like Kazakhstan to oppose Putin and the rest will rise up too across the federation over time, China ready and waiting to get involved in their economies.

I had emails with Russian Railways re the CL final at St Petersburg (about whether the Helsinki - StP train was running after Covid), and followed it up with some about the "war" against Ukraine, including that to invade and occupy the more pro-Russian parts of Ukraine, it was like the (in)famous WW2 line, "In order to liberate the town, we had to destroy it".

Isn't that what they might have meant by "we are bombing ourselves"?

Perhaps I translated this phrase incorrectly in the translator. I meant that many of my friends and relatives said, when a full-scale war began, that Ukrainian troops were bombing Ukrainian cities) and russian troops were not doing this)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.