Ruthless summer clear out

Always a struggle to shift players for decent cash due to the wages they are on. If possible I'd shift the following....

Lescott 8mil
Sinclair 5mil
Dzeko 20mil
Nasri 15mil
Kolarov 7mil

Release the likes of Bridge, Kolo and RSC.

That would give us approx 75mil plus our summer budget for incomings.

yellamcfc said:
In think we all know the players that need to be gotten rid of, but I would like to see us sign some real quality if possible.

Four top drawer signings and we would be unstoppable, although people on here would say that these are Footy Manager selections.

Hummels
Cavani
Bale or Neymar
Gotze, Reus or Pedro.

.................................Hart................................

.........Kompany.........Hummels........Nastasic..........

..Zabaleta.................................................Bale..

................................Yaya................................

..........Gotze...................................Silva............

...............................Aguero..............................

...............................Cavani...............................

Or

................................Hart.................................

Zaba...............Kompany....Hummels..............Clichy

................................Yaya................................

..........Gotze..............Silva...............Neymar........

...................Aguero............Cavani......................

Maybe too attacking, but a strong back 4, protected by Yaya.

Any current players unmentioned would be squad players!!

I like your proposed signings. Especially, Reus and Gotze. We only need 1 or 2 in the summer IMO.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Sorry to bring this up again, but milner played again today and was fantastic yet some people want to get rid :)

Just ignore them.

He might not be a world class player in any position, but he sure is a world class squad asset, so versatile it's ridiculous. Him and Zabba are as hard to find as a Cavani or a Falcao, and we are extremely lucky to have them both.

Buy:
Hummels
Digne
Fernandinho
Götze/Reus
Cavani/Falcao

Sell/release:
Bridge
Santa Cruz
Sinclair
Kolo
Kolarov
Nasri
Dzeko

GK: Hart, Pantilimon, Johansen
RB: Zabaleta, Richards
CB: Kompany, Hummels, Nastasic, Lescott, Rekik
LB: Clichy, Digne
CM: Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia, Barry, Rodwell
AM: Silva, Gotze/Reus, Milner, Lopes, Suarez
ST: Falcao/Cavani, Aguero, Tevez, Guidetti

Kladze said:
Buy:
Hummels
Digne
Fernandinho
Götze/Reus
Cavani/Falcao

Sell/release:
Bridge
Santa Cruz
Sinclair
Kolo
Kolarov
Nasri
Dzeko

GK: Hart, Pantilimon, Johansen
RB: Zabaleta, Richards
CB: Kompany, Hummels, Nastasic, Lescott, Rekik
LB: Clichy, Digne
CM: Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia, Barry, Rodwell
AM: Silva, Gotze/Reus, Milner, Lopes, Suarez
ST: Falcao/Cavani, Aguero, Tevez, Guidetti

this i like

Matt the Giant said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Sorry to bring this up again, but milner played again today and was fantastic yet some people want to get rid :)

Just ignore them.

He might not be a world class player in any position, but he sure is a world class squad asset, so versatile it's ridiculous. Him and Zabba are as hard to find as a Cavani or a Falcao, and we are extremely lucky to have them both.

thanks mate, completley agree with you

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Matt the Giant said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

Just ignore them.

Milner is a very good player but will never be world class, which is where we need to be looking.
I've stated a few players (above) who would take us to that level. Milner, Nasri, Barry & Garcia are very good squad players to retain, who fall just short of what is required to be a Champions League force.

yellamcfc said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Matt the Giant said:
Just ignore them.

Milner is a very good player but will never be world class, which is where we need to be looking.
I've stated a few players (above) who would take us to that level. Milner, Nasri, Barry & Garcia are very good squad players to retain, who fall just short of what is required to be a Champions League force.

Did you read my entire post, or just a few words of your choice? ;)
I called him a world-class squad asset, which he is. Not every single lad in our 25-man squad can be a world class player in his given position.
And as Ferrran and Txiki has stated; we will have five or six world class players, and the rest really good sqaud members.
I agree, the names you highlight does not belong in the world class category, but some may be too good to remain squad players for us, Nasri in particular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.