Ruthless summer clear out

moomba said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
moomba said:
9 starts from 24. 2 starts in Europe.

yes, but this season milner has started more and more games and is becoming a very important player. You need grafters like milner in the team and squad.

i know hes not some fancy foreign name, but without players like him and barry we wouldnt be as good.

As mentioned it might be him looking for a move somewhere he can play week in week out.

9 starts out of 24 in the league suggests he's not as integral as dome would think.

this season though and recently milner is in the team. Why get gid of a versitaille midfielder who more often than not plays well. Id rather get rid of nasri.

We should try to sign Ronaldo if he hasn't signed a new contract at Real Madrid he will only have 2 years left and Real Madrid will need to cash in.

@ Cheadle Hulme Blue,

If you read what I'm saying properly, it's not that they aren't decent players, it's that IF we receive a decent enough bid then they will be sold.

Rammy Blue said:
@ Cheadle Hulme Blue,

If you read what I'm saying properly, it's not that they aren't decent players, it's that IF we receive a decent enough bid then they will be sold.

i am reading what you have put. I do not think players like milner or richards will be sold though, they are too good whether in the first team or squad to get rid of. I agree with your other outs, but dont agree with these two . It wouldnt make any sense,

Its not exactly a ruthless clearout, getting rid of players that are probably gonna leave and dont play that much anyway :)

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
moomba said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
yes, but this season milner has started more and more games and is becoming a very important player. You need grafters like milner in the team and squad.

i know hes not some fancy foreign name, but without players like him and barry we wouldnt be as good.

As mentioned it might be him looking for a move somewhere he can play week in week out.

9 starts out of 24 in the league suggests he's not as integral as dome would think.

this season though and recently milner is in the team. Why get gid of a versitaille midfielder who more often than not plays well. Id rather get rid of nasri.

You're trying to make this into a pro vs anti Milner thing. There is no such thing. As I've mention it might be Milner that wants to leave.

If he doesn't I'm sure the club will be happy enough to keep him.

Rammy Blue said:
@ Cheadle Hulme Blue,

Of course, and that goes for every single player in the squad. If the player in question was okay with a move; Hart would be sold if Chelsea offered 60mil, Kun will be sold if Madrid comes up with 60mil. Kompany would be sold if Barcelona came up with 40mil.

Lescott
Kolo
Kolarov
maybe Maicon and Pantilimon
Barry or Milner
Sinclair
Tevez or Dzeko

So 6 or 7 players.

I can't wait for all of this to come into fruition, it's definitely going to be an interesting summer. Here my ins and outs;

*Possibility but I'm not 100% confident
Outs:
Dzeko - I'm sure Dzeko will be sold, he's a great player but a bit of a hit and miss.
Santa Cruz - Just get him off the wage budget!
Bridge - he'll leave on a free.
Nasri* - I'm not sure, again it depends how his season ends up.
Tevez* - This is a doubt because he said he wants to play for Boca Juniors, why would he move to a new club?
Kolarov - Should leave, love his crosses and freekicks but unfortunately, he's not good enough for City in my opinion.
Kolo - Leave on a free.
Boyata - Loan.

Ins:
Deulofeu - would love to see him at City, great talent and just what RM needs; someone with a lot of pace and the ability to take on multiple players. Silva and Nasri obviously take on players but Deulofeu is armed with electric pace which is what City is lacking in build up play, in my opinion. Also fairly versatile.
Jovetic - If Dzeko and Tevez go, I can see Txiki sanctioning a move for him. Would be great for City seeing as he is pretty versatile.
Guidetti - fully promoted to first team, although, he'll probably be a first team player this season!
Benat - A player needed in my opinion. He would act as a deeper Silva, the way I see it. It will also give Yaya a break; he wouldn't be responsible for all the attacking build up from the middle of the park.
Rekik - Promoted to first team, great talent
Denis Suarez - quite like him, needs time but I want to see him get a few more minutes for the first team.
Razak - more first team action for him! Hopefully...

woahmark said:
I can't wait for all of this to come into fruition, it's definitely going to be an interesting summer. Here my ins and outs;

*Possibility but I'm not 100% confident
Outs:
Dzeko - I'm sure Dzeko will be sold, he's a great player but a bit of a hit and miss.
Santa Cruz - Just get him off the wage budget!
Bridge - he'll leave on a free.
Nasri* - I'm not sure, again it depends how his season ends up.
Tevez* - This is a doubt because he said he wants to play for Boca Juniors, why would he move to a new club?
Kolarov - Should leave, love his crosses and freekicks but unfortunately, he's not good enough for City in my opinion.
Kolo - Leave on a free.
Boyata - Loan.

Ins:
Deulofeu - would love to see him at City, great talent and just what RM needs; someone with a lot of pace and the ability to take on multiple players. Silva and Nasri obviously take on players but Deulofeu is armed with electric pace which is what City is lacking in build up play, in my opinion. Also fairly versatile.
Jovetic - If Dzeko and Tevez go, I can see Txiki sanctioning a move for him. Would be great for City seeing as he is pretty versatile.
Guidetti - fully promoted to first team, although, he'll probably be a first team player this season!
Benat - A player needed in my opinion. He would act as a deeper Silva, the way I see it. It will also give Yaya a break; he wouldn't be responsible for all the attacking build up from the middle of the park.
Rekik - Promoted to first team, great talent
Denis Suarez - quite like him, needs time but I want to see him get a few more minutes for the first team.
Razak - more first team action for him! Hopefully...

The above would not improve us

IMO i'd like to see,

Players out,

Joleon Lescott (5m)
Wayne Bridge (free)
Aleksander Kolarov (7m)
Kolo Toure (free)
Scott Sinclair (5m)
Edin Dzeko (15-20m)
Roque Santa Cruz (free)
Samir Nasri (15m)

Players In,

Brede Hangeland (free)
Leighton Baines (15m)
Marouane Fellaini (20m)
Nani (free)
Alekis Sanchez (20m)
Edinson Cavani (45m)

That'd be my dream summer :) Nani still not signed a contract with the Rags would be good to grab him on a free better than anything we've got out wide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.