RVP Agrees MCFC Move

Dzeko will be gone whether we get RVP or not, I think. He needs guaranteed first team football and the confidence that comes with it.

I honestly thought it would be Cavani or maybe a cheap signing to replace him though.

salfordpaul said:
you heard it here first!!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=237423" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=237423</a>

still think there are quite a few difficulties re this deal though!

You said it would be done by this January, what you said was wrong.
To say 'You heard it here first' is a load of bollocks, whether or not the story printed is fact or fiction.

r.soleofsalford said:
i just thought i`d ask, i like to hear the positives as well as the negatives, i think i read somewhere you werent over keen on balotelli.

i may of courses be mistaken and if so apologies, and of courses everybody is entitled to an opinion even if their wrong :)

You're not wrong,i wasn't keen on Balotelli,with justification...... He has changed his attitude and subsequently so has my opinion.

I like Dzeko but i believe RVP and Cavani,in particular,would be significant improvements.

For your curiosity Kolarov,Kolo and AJ's positions are other areas i think we can realistically improve on.

Kinky Magic said:
johnmc said:
This won't happen. Not this summer.

Want a wager on it?

As I said the other day before I got shot down that it's a done deal and now the media all of a sudden have picked up on it ;o)

He's already bought a house in Alderly Edge

He's rich enough to buy a house in every major City in England! Don't fall for it! He's agent is using us for an improved contract and when he does sign it he'll come out with I never wanted to go to city I love arsenal to much

manimanc said:
maybe that is why edin hasn`t been himself as of late...

he's scored in nearly every game he's played lately before the Sporting match.

Andouble said:
manimanc said:

i meant his body language,scoring no problem but don`t you think his body language and reactions and his approach play tell you something isn`t 100% with edin,say compared to the first couple of months of the season?

waspish said:
Kinky Magic said:
johnmc said:
This won't happen. Not this summer.

Want a wager on it?

As I said the other day before I got shot down that it's a done deal and now the media all of a sudden have picked up on it ;o)

He's already bought a house in Alderly Edge

He's rich enough to buy a house in every major City in England! Don't fall for it! He's agent is using us for an improved contract and when he does sign it he'll come out with I never wanted to go to city I love arsenal to much

And RVP would go out of his way to visit the house he's bought if he's just bought a house for the sake of it? I doubt it really do you?

manimanc said:
Andouble said:
manimanc said:

i meant his body language,scoring no problem but don`t you think his body language and reactions and his approach play tell you something isn`t 100% with edin,say compared to the first couple of months of the season?

aye, you've got a point there. Edin defo the most likely to leave aside from Carlos. Wonder if Juve will be back in for him

Manx Blue said:
Tevez City said:
Manx Blue said:
Cracking player... But I for one will never forget some of his comments about our status and rise over the last 5 years, nor his reaction to the South Stand after his goal during the 4-2 win under Hughes.

Did you forgot what Clichy said ?

Didn't know Clichy said anything

Clichy said at the time: “I really believe if you are a player who thinks only about money then you could end up at Manchester City.

“You have to think if you want to play for a big club and have your image or if you want to play for a good club and earn big money. When you ask someone to move for something like £300,000 a week it is just crazy.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...signing-of-Arsenal-left-back-Gael-Clichy.html

Hmmm.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.todayonline.com/Sports/EDC120311-0000027/Van-Persie-will-stay-at-Arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.todayonline.com/Sports/EDC12 ... at-Arsenal</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.