RVP - City linked by Ladyman and the Times (merged)

collie41 said:
SWP's back said:
^^^^
well I'd already posted that in this thread today so when you started a new one in off topic I decided, rather than repeat myself, to treat your thread with the disdain it deserved. And seriously "my rag mate took the piss....." how old are you?

42, y treat with disdain? I've been working from 7am till 10pm, sometimes don't have time to look at all ur posts to make sure u haven't posted something similar! how old r u? My guess would be either 18/24 student got too much time on her hands or 80+ got too much time on her hands!
Well once again you'd be mistaken. And using the search facility (or looking at the 3rd thread down on the main page) is hardly time consuming.

I hope NOT.

How much did City pay for Arsenal so far ?

- 16 M for Kolo
- 25 M for Ade
- 25 M for Nasri
- 6 M for Clichy

Thats a total of 72 Million Pound.

Tevez City said:
I hope NOT.

How much did City pay for Arsenal so far ?

- 16 M for Kolo
- 25 M for Ade
- 25 M for Nasri
- 6 M for Clichy

Thats a total of 72 Million Pound so far.
It's ok, we'll use the. Tevez sale money.

SWP's back said:
collie41 said:
SWP's back said:
^^^^
well I'd already posted that in this thread today so when you started a new one in off topic I decided, rather than repeat myself, to treat your thread with the disdain it deserved. And seriously "my rag mate took the piss....." how old are you?

42, y treat with disdain? I've been working from 7am till 10pm, sometimes don't have time to look at all ur posts to make sure u haven't posted something similar! how old r u? My guess would be either 18/24 student got too much time on her hands or 80+ got too much time on her hands!
Well once again you'd be mistaken. And using the search facility (or looking at the 3rd thread down on the main page) is hardly time consuming.

AGE?

collie41 said:
SWP's back said:
collie41 said:

AGE?
30 with own investment practice so I don't have to work 175 hour shifts.

But thats by the by, using search or looking at the first page hardly takes an age does it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.