Ryan Giggs - an evening with..... in Hertfordshire (p115)

I thought he was going to be acquitted after hearing the reported evidence, but, I don't think any useful purpose is served in wasting another ton of court time and costs, apart from dragging Giggs through the mud again, and causing him untold further stress while waiting to be grilled all over again; possible bad publicity for United; Fergie might be dead by the time it comes round again, so 1 character witness less for Giggs.
Yes, my considered legal opinion;_
Retrial
:-)

You are blaming the police and the cps when in fact it is the law of the land. Giggs is allowed to choose trial by jury. He did. They decided that they couldn't decide on his guilt or innocence. No one is to blame.
The police gathered all the evidence and the cps presented it. The prosecuting barrister is one of the best in the country, I know because the defence remarked on it.
If they cannot get a conviction it is not for the want of trying.
Due to the alleged seriousness of the offence a magistrates Court would have refered it to Crown Court doubt Giggs would have any choice

You are blaming the police and the cps when in fact it is the law of the land. Giggs is allowed to choose trial by jury. He did. They decided that they couldn't decide on his guilt or innocence. No one is to blame.
The police gathered all the evidence and the cps presented it. The prosecuting barrister is one of the best in the country, I know because the defence remarked on it.
If they cannot get a conviction it is not for the want of trying.

It just does not sit right and something dodgy happened, 1000% nailed on if it was somebody else than Giggs it's jail time, I think somebody got to the jury and they shit themselves

somebody said on here Giggs admitted to hitting her at the police station ? so what happened

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.