S/T demand 2016/17 season

Lets try selling out every week first without having to virtually give tickets away.

£299 for a season ticket, cannot do any more on that front.
They won't be that cheap again. That was just a nice opener for the first season of the new terrace, that will raise year on year like everyone else's.

Calm down. We shut entire stands for most cup games. An expansion isn't necessary right now. When we start selling out every game regardless of opposition then we can start thinking about another expansion.
No we haven't when have we shut complete stands?

They won't be that cheap again. That was just a nice opener for the first season of the new terrace, that will raise year on year like everyone else's.

Your probably right they won't,however that was not a gimmick for this season,I know lads who have had a £299 ticket every season for about the last 4 years,as long as you don't mind where you sit it's fine

Nonsense, There will be £299 again next year and more of them when they extend the North stand which I Predict will start before the season ends.

No we haven't when have we shut complete stands?
Entire levels of a stand then. You know what i meant.

We couldn't sell out a semi final that was hanging in the balance against half decent opposition. There's not enough demand to warrant a further expansion.

The cheap season tickets will go up next year but only in relation to the inevitable price hike. I expect them to be around £350. £400 with Platinum.

Question is do you think people will buy a season ticket because of the manager?

I don't think so - it's more like messi, Neymar etc etc that will put bums on seats.

My 8 year loves city but when we played Barcelona he wore a messi shirt -
( i know!!!)

im looking forward to this journey....,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.