S/T demand 2016/17 season

EPL games will be sell outs. Why not pre-empt the cup question by declaring before the season even starts that all home domestic cup ties will be priced at £10, no more and no less. The stadium will fill out days beforehand and it will end the muddle of closing stands and then reopening them.

Let's walk before we try and run.

Let's get it sold out for cups first.

Crazy thought process....!! The likes of Barca run with an average attendance of 70% across a season...!! Doesn't stop them expanding imminently.

We're gonna need a bigger boat!
Can we get that N Stand extension built in double-quick time? We've got Guardiola for a 3 year window and it will be a crying shame to waste one of those years with a ground which will be too small. I reckon we could shift 60k season tickets next season to watch the best football and the best footballers we could only ever have dreamed of watching.
Today is when the good ship Manchester City finally docked onto the world stage folks. Drink it in.

Today is a very good day and most likely will be a significant step in the growth of City....but I think your getting a bit giddy.

With regards to selling out home league games as a reason to expand. Sometimes, with any kind of business it's best to hold back slightly and deliberately limit supply in order to build up hype and demand. We can sell out the big league games twice over if we wanted yet nobody wants to turn up for the early cup games. As we get more and more foreign fans wanting to attend and they find it very hard to get hold of tickets for league games, you'll find them coming over for cup games instead as it's their only chance of seeing a game. Only once we continuously sell out every game and there's genuine demand should we expand further.

I got myself on the list before Christmas so hoping to have one for the start of next season. If they want to fill it they should make more SCs available

Calm down. We shut entire stands for most cup games. An expansion isn't necessary right now. When we start selling out every game regardless of opposition then we can start thinking about another expansion.

We shut entire stands for most cup games?

What a complete lie.

Crazy thought process....!! The likes of Barca run with an average attendance of 70% across a season...!! Doesn't stop them expanding imminently.

And their atmosphere is shite as a result.

Surely having the place packed out is better?

I just think we should wait a couple of years and see what the demand is.

And their atmosphere is shite as a result.

Surely having the place packed out is better?

I just think we should wait a couple of years and see what the demand is.
A good business anticipates demand and prepares for it, you don't wait until people can't get in and then start to build, it's bad business to do that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.