...S##T Refs

LeeOnePen said:
Dowd isn't a shit ref, I couldn't tell what had happened in real time. He called it wrong and it's cost us but I'd still rather have him than some of the jokers who really do seem set on being the star of the show.

You remember the Tottenham away game? He handed out like 5 yellows in 20 minutes. Every tackle was getting a yellow.

He's not biased, just incompetent.

TheMightyQuinn said:
sale blue said:
Can someone explain the kolarov booking ?????

We need to be strong, they are defo trying to fuck us over but in 3 months we will be the champions of england.

Come on city.

I think it was his turn to be sent off tonight but the ref didn't get the chance to finish the job.
He looked mystified and so did I. He kicked the ball, then Henderson clattered into him after the ball had gone. It's a clear yellow card offense apparently, to win the ball, stand there, and get body checked by a Liverpool player. I don't know what Dowd was thinking!

Fuzzmaster101 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
sale blue said:

We need to be strong, they are defo trying to fuck us over but in 3 months we will be the champions of england.

Come on city.

I think it was his turn to be sent off tonight but the ref didn't get the chance to finish the job.
He looked mystified and so did I. He kicked the ball, then Henderson clattered into him after the ball had gone. It's a clear yellow card offense apparently, to win the ball, stand there, and get body checked by a Liverpool player. I don't know what Dowd was thinking!

Ascribing some form of intelligence to the cheat seems unlikely

Fuzzmaster101 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
sale blue said:

Come on city.

It would have been funny were it not for the fact that we seem to be getting fucked over more and more at the moment.

Lescott red card at Goodison?...'the script has been written' as the Sky commentators would say.

If we feel bad tonight, god help us next Tuesday after Peter Walton again stitches us up "under lights" at Goodison Park and we lose or are held to a draw that is celebrated like a World Cup win by the wallet-snatchers. And keeps his proud record intact of not allowing City to win a game since the takeover by evil Arabs.

This season we are witnessing the poorest exhibition of refereeing ever witnessed in british football, On returning from Anfield I learn that the answer to these jokers ruining plentiful games EVERY week by Mr D Bernstein FA is to step up the respect the ref campaigns.

Bernstein,Get proper officials you are killing the game. Ask yourself why Champions lge games are not shrouded with refereeing decisions every round of games...most the premier league baboons are not on display thats why.

If Micah came out and said '' the referee was poor, shocking decision, very bad indeed ''

he would get done by the FA.

But why shouldn't he say something, i don't think i could hold back. Who cares if you get fined £2,000, it's bollocks when your on £90,000 a week.

The referee's should be made to come out and explain their decisions.

If the pundits in the studio's can slag off referee's, why can't players?

We have another wanker in charge tuesday, scouser in disguise Walton. Don't be shocked in something rash is given. he's one of the worst in the league, dog shit referee who loses us games one after another. every pissing season.

I'm more bothered about who the ref is now, than the actual opponent.

It is doing more than just upsetting City fans. This is upsetting fans that are looking to enjoy a sport we have little access to and can't wait to develop further in our own country. It is marring English Football in general far far more than it is City's title hopes. They need to get this under controll before it starts to do long term damage to the sport.

Pingu the Penguin said:
We're just having a (very) bad run.

Someone posted a link on here on Sunday to a spurs site which makes a credible case for them losing 10 points this yr to refereeing decisions.

Wolves have been on the end of some shockers recently too.

In short, all refs are equally crap to everyone. Not much consolation, but probably true.

No, they're not. Yes, they may be bad for us, Spurs, Arsenal or Wolves or lot of others but they've never ever been consistently bad with United. When it happens it's a week long headlines event. On other side, we're being robbed all the time but when we have one game where we might be on good side by refs decisions, than that becomes week long headlines (Balotelli).

It's just bullshit, I'm sick of football..

Liverpool were much better tonight, they could run riots on us if there was no Hart but they failed to do it and then we got consistent refs mistakes against us. It's just frustrating..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.