...S##T Refs

and some of you mocked us when we said football is corrupt.

EalingBlue2 said:
We got 3 pts the other week in a true 6 pointer because a ref screwed up in our favour and I would happily swap the 8 pt lead we have over spurs for two cup exits. Over two legs Liverpool played with more intensity and we had few chances that's why we lost.

That's the single one went on our side, we had loads of them against.

I'm just getting pessimistic about this whole season. I'm really not sure if we are going to able to cope with all of this. Losing to offside goals, drawing to regular goals cancelled, booking for our first tackles, easy red cards and suspensions etc, etc..

We just can't keep it like this for long if this crap continues, it's impossible. I'm still hoping all those twats would see they went over all lines and even things soon but if they not, I don't see how we could handle all of this.

MSP said:
EalingBlue2 said:
We got 3 pts the other week in a true 6 pointer because a ref screwed up in our favour and I would happily swap the 8 pt lead we have over spurs for two cup exits. Over two legs Liverpool played with more intensity and we had few chances that's why we lost.

That's the single one went on our side, we had loads of them against.

I'm just getting pessimistic about this whole season. I'm really not sure if we are going to able to cope with all of this. Losing to offside goals, drawing to regular goals cancelled, booking for our first tackles, easy red cards and suspensions etc, etc..

We just can't keep it like this for long if this crap continues, it's impossible. I'm still hoping all those twats would see they went over all lines and even things soon but if they not, I don't see how we could handle all of this.

Cheer up. We won the lottery of life ! We're City fans and we've got the best owners. Who could ask for more. The new money thing will die down after a while, maybe another couple of seasons.

EalingBlue2 said:

agreed

The first game's penalty was the spitting image of one that was NOT given against Liverpool. Badly timed tackle by Agger to take the ball from Dzeko when it was not there! The big difference? Dzeko did not go down as if pole-axed, and the City team did not go mad about it! Clear foul, not given!

The penalty against us at Anfield was a complete joke, just as the one against us at Chelsea was! We should have had AT LEAST THREE of those type penalties, IF that is a "deliberate handball"!!

Tired of it, VERY tired of it!

So, it is clear to us all that NO-ONE is going to hand anything to us and that ANYTHING that is close to hurting us WILL. The answer......we are going to have to win games going away, beat teams by a goal or two, or at least get a couple of goals so that if the other team is given a soft goal, it does not harm us.

We have a stretch of supposedly "easier" games coming up, but I'm not convinced. These are the teams that hound, harry, pressure and put 11 players behind the ball. As we saw at Wigan, it only takes a quick break and it can ruin things. It is time for City to get some nous about HOW TO PLAY AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR!

i would love to win every game by 3, but we are going to have to grind it out.....hopefully by more than one goal!

COME ON CITY!!!!

ChicagoBlue said:
The answer......we are going to have to win games going away, beat teams by a goal or two, or at least get a couple of goals so that if the other team is given a soft goal, it does not harm us.

Or we can start playing dirty with the worst of them - diving, feigning injuries, surrounding the referee. No prizes for nice guys in football it seems - United, Barca, and Real are full of cheating players.

LoveCity said:
ChicagoBlue said:
The answer......we are going to have to win games going away, beat teams by a goal or two, or at least get a couple of goals so that if the other team is given a soft goal, it does not harm us.

Or we can start playing dirty with the worst of them - diving, feigning injuries, surrounding the referee. No prizes for nice guys in football it seems - United, Barca, and Real are full of cheating players.

exactly.. even Sky reporter asked Mancini after the match does he think penalty on Dzeko would be awarded if there was any kind of reaction from City players. And if you watch the Liverpool one more careful, Dowd did not show to penalty immediately, he was thinking for 2-3 seconds but with Agger waving in front of him he decided to call it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.