...S##T Refs

Too much of a coincidence now for there not to be something going on.

Barry against the dippers, referee conned into the first yellow by that lightweight little fucker Spearing doing a backward somersault with Barry's boot 'somewhere in the vicinity'. Barry told bey the reff he had totted up several fouls to give him his second yellow. Parker, Adam, even as far back as Feltcher against SWP a few years ago when they all took turns to hack him...no sendings off and only a begrudging yellow near the end of the game in each instance.

Kompanys sending off....Johnson's non sending off

Balotellis yellow against spuds after being kicked to fuck in the first few minutes of being on the pitch

The pen yesterday and the non pen....same thing happened to Richards happens to Agger? in the first game, no pen.

someone with too much time should compile a video. I wasnt a conspiracy theorist, but Im turning now

Im sick of hearing the dippers going and some city fans saying well liverpool played better over the 2 legs so they deserve to go through.

In football you dont get what you deserver. In all honesty wigan probably deserved a point against us but because they couldnt put the ball in the net they didnt get it. Liverpool if not for 2 penalties wouldnt have got through because they couldnt put the ball in the net and regardless of how many shots we had on goal we could put the ball in the net.

Doesn't matter whether you think there's an 'agenda' or not, the truth is refereeing decisions have cost us in both cups.
Let's see how the rest of the season in the league goes now, my thoughts right at the start were that refereeing decisions will cost us this season (for whatever reason), I stick by that.

Dirty Harry said:
Doesn't matter whether you think there's an 'agenda' or not, the truth is refereeing decisions have cost us in both cups.
Let's see how the rest of the season in the league goes now, my thoughts right at the start were that refereeing decisions will cost us this season (for whatever reason), I stick by that.

The truth is we deserved to lose both games. Even though there has been questionable decisions the end result has been just as much as I hate to say it. We scored twice against the play and had we won it, it would have been lucky. Hart made so many crucial saves that it could have been much worse.

How would Sir bacon face react to:

Clear bias in most cecision by ref.

Player booked when he was fouled

Clear penalty not given |(yet again)

Non penalty given

The media would be full of him going mad and refs would be scared of giving a decision against us-TIME MANCINI DID THE SAME

I've been watching City since 1953 and agree that the standard of refereeing, this year, is probably the worst I've ever seen - and that's from a bidy of so called professional refs who get very very well paid. However, that shouldn't detract from a less than passionate display from us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.