Safe Standing SS3

Saw this in the Mail on Sunday

THOSE who organise the improvements around the Etihad Stadium saw the perfect opportunity during the international break, with 600 new rail seats installed in the away end. The section stood in the second half of the top tier. City's plan is for the entire South Stand to eventually house them,

THOSE who organise the improvements around the Etihad Stadium saw the perfect opportunity during the international break, with 600 new rail seats installed in the away end. The section stood in the second half of the top tier. City's plan is for the entire South Stand to eventually house them,
If that’s true (it is the Mail on Sunday remember) then it will be interesting to see what they do with the new North stand…

Fucking hell people jibbing in your row piss you off? Lol

How would you go on with people pissing down the back of your leg, blowing fag smoke in your face and jumping all over you when we scored?
(Ahh the kippax memories for us FOC's)

Last edited:
If that’s true (it is the Mail on Sunday remember) then it will be interesting to see what they do with the new North stand…
My guess is the new north stand will be safe standing in level 1 then standard seating in level 2.

Reactions: PPT

It's odd that there is no communication from the club if this is accurate as I'd say there would be significant numbers of SC holders in SS3 who don't want safe standing or who couldn't stand for an entire match if they wanted to.

There would have to be the option for those people to relocate but that would be difficult for many. I've been in the same seat in SS3 since it opened and more or less the same people are around me so I've made friends there. However I would move as a single but many others are part of a group so that would be far more difficult/impossible to do.

My guess is the new north stand will be safe standing in level 1 then standard seating in level 2.

Mine would be that if that report is to be believed and they’re planning on all three tiers of the SS being standing, then that would be it for the ground.

There’s a very lot of people prefer a normal seat.

It's odd that there is no communication from the club if this is accurate as I'd say there would be significant numbers of SC holders in SS3 who don't want safe standing or who couldn't stand for an entire match if they wanted to.

There would have to be the option for those people to relocate but that would be difficult for many. I've been in the same seat in SS3 since it opened and more or less the same people are around me so I've made friends there. However I would move as a single but many others are part of a group so that would be far more difficult/impossible to do.
If it coincided with the new north stand and that been seating I’ll move there, no way I’m standing at the top of SSL3.

I've contacted a City Matters rep who has been very helpful with an issue previously to ask if there is any confirmation from the club about this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.