Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

aguero93:20 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Has he actually signed? Or is it still gossip.
Still gossip, but the media are unanimously reporting that we'll announce the signing later today.

It may be today or even tomorrow as we seem to want to get all our interviews and photographs taken for the website before announcing anything.

de niro said:
been offered more to go to the rags. wants to come here. I await SSN letting this be known.

That ain't gonna happen bill there more likley to say the rags were not willing to pay him what we were!

Muzza said:
DM saying his signed a 3 year deal worth 150k PW.
Guardian say £120k
someone else was saying £130k

I say £80k plus bonuses and sign on fee.

First signing of the season and does it improve us from last year? I'd say a massive yes, to be honest almost anything would have been an improvement on what we had (effectively nothing as back up for Zabba), but a free signing of a PL proven player who is happy to play back up is incredible. Spot on from City.

Muzza said:
Guardian say £120k

Tempted to go with the 120k once bonuses and signing on fee are counted for.

Paulski said:
First signing of the season and does it improve us from last year? I'd say a massive yes, to be honest almost anything would have been an improvement on what we had (effectively nothing as back up for Zabba), but a free signing of a PL proven player who is happy to play back up is incredible. Spot on from City.

Muzza said:
Guardian say £120k

Tempted to go with the 120k once bonuses and signing on fee are counted for.

Definitely agree, one of the best RBs in the league, PL proven, on a free from a major rival. 100K plus bonuses is definitely worth it.

2nd best RB in Prem outside of our own Zabba. We should shortly have the 2 best RBs in Prem. NICE!!!

MailOnline Sport ‏@MailSport 1m
Bacary Sagna completes medical at Man City and agrees mega three-year deal <a class="postlink" href="http://dailym.ai/1gmSuud" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://dailym.ai/1gmSuud</a> #mcfc

Get the fuck in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.