Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

In that case, perhaps Sagna would only be a back-up for if we were prepared to let Micah go (which we may not be prepared to do with him being both club trained AND homegrown)...

Micah's gonna have to lose a stone or so and get his hamstrings sorted, but perhaps still at least as good an option as Sagna....

bluemoon27 said:
really cant see what all the fuss is about with him there is better out there,actually I don't think he is any better than Micah

This. Micah just needs to stay injury free and be given game time.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-defender-bacary-sagna-ill-3605251" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ll-3605251</a>

HolisticJim said:
bluemoon27 said:
really cant see what all the fuss is about with him there is better out there,actually I don't think he is any better than Micah

This. Micah just needs to stay injury free and be given game time.
But can this be relied upon?

As far as I can see he has been fit for the past few weeks, always in training and in the match day squad. Pellegrini just clearly doesn't trust him as far as I can see and who are we to argue. Sometimes manager's just don't want certain players.

If he isn't going to play Micah but want's Sagna then that is what the club should do.

Depends when his contract ends with Arsenal, if it is at the end of May I expect next week sometime but if at the end of June could be we have to wait till July.

Rammyblues said:
Depends when his contract ends with Arsenal, if it is at the end of May I expect next week sometime but if at the end of June could be we have to wait till July.

You can still announce it regardless of whether it expires in June or May.

Rammyblues said:

Lewandowski deal was announced six months before his contract ends with Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.