Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfers-bacary-sagna-7172354" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... na-7172354</a>

Not bothered if we sign him. He's got great experience but at 31 is obviously near the end of his career. Would rather keep Richards and focus on allowing him to challenge Zabba.

If Richards stays fit (easier said than done) then he could challenge. If not then no doubt Arsenal will snap him up.

Taylor said:
Not bothered if we sign him. He's got great experience but at 31 is obviously near the end of his career. Would rather keep Richards and focus on allowing him to challenge Zabba.

If Richards stays fit (easier said than done) then he could challenge. If not then no doubt Arsenal will snap him up.

Considering in the last 2 seasons Richards has played 9 league matches I would be far happier that we have a reliable back up. If we keep Richards I can see Zabaleta having to play an awful lot of football next season.

Taylor said:

What a great idea.....I wonder if the club may have considered it?

We need to lay down a deadline for these players, if they don't agree to sign by then lets move onto someone who does want to come, and preferably someone who is a few years younger than 31.

Like others I'm not arsed either way on this I trust the club to make the right decision.

“We went about our business in a very quiet and efficient way and our business was mostly done early in the window. We then had a great pre-season and season as a whole - the results have come.

“Expect the same, but even earlier. We know exactly what needs to be done, exactly which players need to go and which players need to come in, the areas that we need to strengthen and the players that need to come in.

“Expect an efficient and swift execution plan,

The words of our chairman, when does the world cup kick off a couple of weeks. What more of a deadline do we need for these players all our business concluded before the WC starts is how I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.