Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Is his agent hoping someone else is going to come in for him with some of the stuff he's supposed to have said?

I must admit I thought this one would have been done by now!!

I have that vibe around all our transfers...

The Fat el Hombre said:
Why are you lot flapping now FFS? His agent has pretty much said he's signing for us right there
This, I'm also struggling to understand how people have interpreted that tweet the way they have.

pudge & rodge said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Why are you lot flapping now FFS? His agent has pretty much said he's signing for us right there
This, I'm also struggling to understand how people have interpreted that tweet the way they have.

Agreed. To me it says very little more than he's certain to sign for City

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/480346/Bacary-Sagna-is-heading-for-Manchester-City-confirms-his-agent" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... -his-agent</a>

He is only free from the 1st of July. He is able to discuss be contracts from 1st January. He is technically still under contract with the Arse. If he signed before the 1st July Arse could request a transfer fee. Dem is the facts.

Hart of the matter said:
He is only free from the 1st of July. He is able to discuss be contracts from 1st January. He is technically still under contract with the Arse. If he signed before the 1st July Arse could request a transfer fee. Dem is the facts.

LOL! No they can't. A lot of free transfer have been announced before July 1st. Don't state facts when you know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.