Sagna signing confirmed (page 109)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sagna

SebastianBlue said:
Barcon said:
Barry's left peg said:
Are you simple? He Can sign a pre contract with another club. Do some research you might find out your wrong

Another classic.

This thread is not quite a classic, however.

Now the Mangala discussion on the other hand...

Fuck that, that thread is a nightmare. Shouldn't you be in bed?

SebastianBlue said:
Barcon said:
SebastianBlue said:
This thread is not quite a classic, however.

Now the Mangala discussion on the other hand...

Fuck that, that thread is a nightmare. Shouldn't you be in bed?

Shouldn't you be checking your blood sugar?

I already know it's high.
Is that some kind of sick maple syrup joke mate?

Barry's left peg said:
markbmcfc said:
MeatHunterrr said:
LOL! No they can't. A lot of free transfer have been announced before July 1st. Don't state facts when you know nothing.

Harsh considering you're wrong as well.

He's out of contract on the 30th June. He can't sign a contract elsewhere until 1st July. If he did, Arsenal would be due a fee. He can however, sign a precontract that he will join on 1st July, and it can be announced he will join on the 1st july.

He can't join City before 1st July unless we technically buy him.
Are you simple? He Can sign a pre contract with another club. Do some research you might find out your wrong
Ho hum...

Will people please explain patiently why they rate this guy? I don 't rate him, certainly don't see him bringing anything to the table at a club as big as we now are, and I'll tell you what: go on any Arsenal forum you like and you'll find there's a cartload of gooners who don't rate him either.
That said, always ready to be convinced by rational arguments based on his track record. And he's quite young is't he? I suppose he's got that going for him.

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Will people please explain patiently why they rate this guy? I don 't rate him, certainly don't see him bringing anything to the table at a club as big as we now are, and I'll tell you what: go on any Arsenal forum you like and you'll find there's a cartload of gooners who don't rate him either.
That said, always ready to be convinced by rational arguments based on his track record. And he's quire young is't he? I suppose he's got that going for him.
I thought his leg breaks had finished him, but last season he was one of the best right backs in the country. He's got power, he can play, and he's got a great cross on him.

As for his popularity with Gooners, I think the scenes at the end of their season celebrations and the FA Cup Final tell you what most Gooners think "Bacary Sagna we want you to stay".

Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
That said, always ready to be convinced by rational arguments based on his track record. And he's quire young is't he? I suppose he's got that going for him.

He isn't being brought in to become our starter.
He's brought in for reliable cover for Zaba at RB since our current #2 hasn't.
He's on a free.
Good enough to start for Arsenal & French NT, so powers that be for both club/country rate him well.
He's at an age where he won't take up a spot from an academy player for too long.
PL tested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.